Property Management Company on Cape Cod
Don’t abandon your home to chance, even if you’re traveling for some days or months. Home Sitters will make sure your home is safe and looking inhabited while you’re gone. Maintaining a house may be difficult for faraway homeowners as they cannot respond to crises, supervise renovations, or do necessities.
Furthermore, most insurance provider’s demand that somebody must look after the property at designated times, which could be a headache for faraway owners. Home Sitters Home Watch Services on Cape Cod will help you secure and safeguard your property while you’re absent, giving you peace of mind.
This is How We Work
The trust we develop emanates from our ability to meet in person whenever possible. We are prompt with supplying you with feedback and recommendations as needed. We also disclose our well-organized practices for keeping your home safe and protected with our property management services on Cape Cod.
Our expertise is displayed when we illustrate how your home operates and what has to be addressed regularly. We keep a close eye on your house and seek any concerns before they get serious.
We prove our reliability when you receive frequent GPS-located digital updates on the progress of your house and once we reply immediately and on time to your calls/texts. It is also demonstrated by continuously proving that we fulfill what we promise we will do.
WHAT WE CHECK WITH PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND HOME WATCH SERVICES
- Roof Leaks – Visual internal inspection of the entire ceilings for any marks of water leaks, etc
- Alarm System – examine the alarm system to ensure it’s armed and functioning properly, including the water, freeze, and flood alarms.
- For un-winterized properties (stagnant water system) – examine the kitchen and bathroom plumbing fixtures and basement piping for leaks.
- Temperature – examine the temperature inside
- Humidity – examine the interior moistness of the property.
- Track Water Meter – water usage tracking and water meter reading
- Internal Lights – Examine interior lights for proper functionality. Examine and set up lighting control schedule if needed
- Test smoke indicators – Ensure the smoke indicators are functioning – carry out a test
- Track Electricity – electrical usage tracking and electric meter reading
- Examine circuit breakers – Check the electrical circuit breaker chests for slipped breakers.
PROVIDING PEACE OF MIND FOR YOUR CAPE COD HOME
Most insurance policies for homeowners may have restrictions that might result in a claim denial if the property is left dormant for a long period. Having your house inspected by Homesitters Home Watch Services daily might help you avoid such restrictions.
Home Sitters Home Watch Services on Cape Cod is a complete house/property watch and security service that gives customers peace of mind by ensuring that an MA State Police Certified, Insured, Bonded, Professional security agent is available to assess their property 24/7.
Our Security team is always ready to examine the interiors of unsupervised residences regularly for indicators of environmental, unlawful, or vandalism activities and to deal with any danger facing the property’s security and safety.
Give us a call or send us an email.